Monday, August 15, 2005

Grabbing "Tiger" by the tail...



This is for Mom, Sean and Bryan:

I just ordered Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Family 5-pack from Amazon a few minutes ago. It should be here before the week is out.

As soon as I get it, I will install it and make a back-up of the software for myself and then ship the originals to Mom and you can guys can help her install it and then get on your own machines. It's very simple and should be quick and painless.

Due to a discount I had from Burger King (that Fantastic Four promo-card) I could save a $1 on it... WAHOO! So it only came to $178.99... so that's $44.75 for each of us.

If you could send me a check ASAP, I'll get that charge off my card.

I have a colleague here in S.A. that might want the 5th license and in the event that she wants it, I will send y'all $9.00 (she split the last one - Panther - with us).

Anyways, sorry we didn't get it done while in SLC... but better late than never.

2 comments:

bryan said...

Thanks Mike, we'll take care of that ASAP.

Mike said...

Looks like its going to ship on August 20th and get here on September 1st.

When are you heading to DC Bryan?