Friday, December 16, 2005

Church? What's that, again?


I know, I know. I need to get back to my own ward. It's been, count them, 4 weeks since I've been to my home ward. Yikes! Between a homecoming (or mission report, whatever,) a baby blessing (are we still calling them that?), work (I was able to attend the hospital branch meeting), and surgery (no excuse there), It seems like forever since I've been to church. Even if I have attended other meetings, it just doesn't feel like real church. And this week we will be attending my parents ward for their Christmas Choir program. Our ward has an insane choir director, we only sing dumb songs, so I won't be going to that. So that makes it a total of 5 weeks away from our ward! That's got to be a record for me. Even after having the babies, I only took off a couple of weeks.

So what's my point? Nothing really. Just making myself feel better by explaining the situations that have kept me from attending my home ward. I do feel better now. Thanks.

No comments: