Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tressa Jeanette Richards

Michelle and I had a new addition (or spawn as others have indicated) to our family. Michelle's water broke at 2:30 AM and Tressa was born at 1:59 PM EDT and was 8 lbs. 4 oz., and 21 in. long. Tressa is a family name. My great grandmother was nick-named Tressa because of her long beautiful hair, and my mother's first name is Tressa (although she never went by it). Jeanette I believe is a family name, although I am not sure from where.... :) During the delivery, the OB/GYN was playing with our duaghter's hair, trying to give her curls (which is part of the reason we opted for Tressa).

I thought I would include some pics. More pics will be posted at

http://community.webshots.com/user/krrich01


Michelle, Tressa, and Ken


Father and Daughter

Weighing

Not a picture of the baby per se, but thought you might like to see Michelle a month prior to delivery.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Whahoo!

... I just can't believe that Andee is now the 4th youngest grandkid and she's only 4 months old!

bryan said...

Congratulations! Tressa is adorable, can't wait to see more pictures. Glad to hear that you are all doing well.

Kirsten said...

Welcome Baby Tressa. She is beautiful and so much HAIR!!! Glad things are going well.

Eliza said...

Why not count the ones that aren't biological?

Congratulations to you and your new little family, how CUTE! I love it.

Phoebe said...

Henry was the exact same size! So much fun having so many babies.
Love the history on the name. I always wonder where they come from.