Monday, October 16, 2006

Halloween Fun!!


Isn't she adorable in her little duck costume? Here she is at the zoo sitting on a haystack pile surrounded by pumpkins.

A couple of days ago, I gave Tressa a bath. When I was done drying her hair, this was her new hairstyle. Pretty devilish, since Halloween is approaching. I guess, Tressa just can't wait to dress up.

Tressa was invited to her second birthday party. A friend of ours has a daughter that just turned 1 on Friday the 13th. My friend, Nicole, wanted all the little kids to dress up for the occassion in their Halloween costumes. Tressa decided to go as a duck.

The following day, we went with a couple (the husband goes to school with Ken) and their two little girls to the Louisville Zoo for "The Largest Halloween Party Ever". They gave the kids little trick-or-treat bags and there were candy stations every 20 to 30 feet. They also had Disney characters walking around for pictures. (Don't ducks lay eggs? :) )



2 comments:

traci said...

She looks like a great duck!

amy k said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I love her hair as well.