Thursday, June 30, 2005

Aaron's 7th Birthday

Well it is Aaron's 7th birthday today, and he woke me up with a "guess what today is mom?" I mumbled "Happy Birthday" and rolled over and went back to sleep. I did get up a little bit later and make him breakfast. He was so excited for his birthday, he had to keep reminding us.

He got to have navajo tacos for dinner... his favorite, and he wanted applesauce cupcakes for his cake.

cupcakes
blowing out candles

He was excited about his presents. He got Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (when he gets done reading it, he can see the movie,) Star Wars legos, a Pokemon game, more Pokemon cards (like he needs any more), and a Gamecube Game (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door).

presents
open presents
Aaron and Aimee
Alex

3 comments:

bryan said...

We can hardly wait to see you. Have a safe trip!

Love

Mom Clayton

bryan said...

Happy birthday Aaron. I can't believe you are seven. That is pretty cool. You are probably as tall as me now, or if not, you will be within a few years. I hope you saved me one of those delicious cupcakes. Have a good one,
Bryan

Michelle said...

Hey Aaron,
I can't believe how old you are. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and got all you wanted for you birthday.
I am sorry that I will not be able to see you at grandma Clayton's house this summer. Ken and I will miss you. Have fun with the rest of the family and tell your sister and brother "HI" from Ken and I.
Have a safe trip.
Love ya!!