Friday, January 27, 2006

Saiiiiiling, take me awayyyyy, to where I'm going....Doo doo.


A little Christopher Cross anyone? I love him. Now that song will be stuck in my head all day. That's okay. It's better than "leaving on a jet plane" that I got stuck in there after reading Phoebe's blog. Oh great, it's back.

I'm sure you all read my blog religiously every day, but in case you missed yesterdays post, I'll post something similar here. We are leaving TOMORROW for our Mexican Cruise! If you could see me now, I'm doing the "cabbage patch" in celebration. Yippee! Thankfully, Jared and Kristen are watching our girls. I think they'll have just as much fun there as they would on the cruise. So for 8 glorious nights we'll be sailing our little hearts out. I will certainly post pictures as soon as we get home. I've definitely got to get one of mom snorkeling. We're gonna have a blast!

1 comment:

Min said...

Definitely want pix of Mom snorkeling! Have fun and think of all of us stuck at home!