Thursday, September 08, 2005

Emma's first day of school!

Well, Emma started school on Wednesday! One down, one to go! She was very excited to ride the bus, and if I had any idea how to post pics here, I would show you how big she looks getting on that bus. She had a great day and loves her teacher. She has a friend from preschool in her class, as well as a primary friend. She will have a great time this year. I just hope I can get through it as well. It will be interesting having to get her off to school after working a 12 hour shift overnight. Plus I won't be able to sleep while she's gone because Maggie is still here. I guess I can sleep when I'm dead....

2 comments:

Mike said...

Way to go Emma (Aimee has a three and half week head start)!

Keli: To insert a picture, when making a post, click on the image in the little tool area above the area you type in and a window will pop up and you can use that mechanism to insert a pic.

Keli said...

Okay MIke, all I have in my toolbar is Spell Check, Add a URL, Bold, and Italics. Help!