Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My little genius...

I guess she must get it from the Clayton side, cause I'm sure she doesn't get it from me. Emma is so smart. I mean, we always knew this because she is of course our kid, but I had no idea! She started Kindergarten on the 7th of September and started 1st grade on the 18th of September! She was the smartest in her class! Her assessment came back with an IQ of 122. I think that outdoes me by about 100 or so. Now what do I do? I can't use clever lines that parents use like "Oh, you think you're so smart..." or "Don't be a smart alec..." or "You think you know everything..." I guess it will be my job to keep her humble. Like me. Ha ha ha. Anyway, I'm so proud of her. Just had to brag.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Go Emma! Go Emma! Go, go, go Emma!

Min said...

Congrats! How does it feel to have Emma at school all day now? Do ya love it?

Kirsten said...

Good job Emma!

Michelle said...

Hey Emma, Congratulations!! I always knew that those who were born on the first of August were so SMART!! You have made me proud!! HA HA HA!

Michelle