Monday, October 03, 2005

Picture Day!


Well, today is school picture day. Emma is quite excited, she's been practicing her smile, and she brushed her teeth especially long today. Maggie will also be participating even though she is not in school yet. She'll be wearing a cute new outfit she got for her birthday party from Nunn last night. Yep, that's right, birthday party. She's almost 2! We had to celebrate early because I, being the great mother that I am, will be gone vacationing in San Francisco over her actual birthday. I'll be gone with the girls, no kids. Mom, Meg, Jill, Kelli, and I will be gone from the 6th to the 10th. Yeah!!! Although one thing I am not looking forward to is I have to work all night Wednesday from 7PM to 7Am on Thursday, and catch the plane at 8:30 AM on Thursday. Should be fun! Hopefully I can get out of work a little early so I won't miss the flight. But, as life goes, we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Min said...

Mike's probably going to miss Alex's 2nd birthday too! As of now he will be on a London/Paris trip with a group of students while I am home with 4 kids. How nice of him.

Keli said...

Four kids! Whew. Get a t.v. Ha ha ha.

Min said...

We have one... and it's a lifesaver (or a sanity saver)! We also have a few nintendos :)