Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Aaron's school play

Aaron was in a school play tonight. It involved kids from 2-5th grade, so he was just in one of the groups of dancers. In kinder and first they had a play all to themselves and he had speaking parts. For some reason the school's AC was turned off at 4 pm today and wasn't turned back on until after 6 (when the PTA mtg started... the play was after the mtg. that's how they get people to come to the meetings.) Needless to say it was more than a little warm in there and noisy. Here are a few pictures that Mike took tonight.



5 comments:

Keli said...

He looks so cute! How's the fetus coming along?

Min said...

doing good... I'm starting to feel a little better. The ultrasound is on Oct. 25. Can't wait! When's your turn? ;)

Keli said...

Ha ha ha! I know, now that we're going in reverse order, I guess it's in my court. I think we'll wait for a little while still. Maybe never. Who knows. Kristen is poking out already, we keep teasing her she's having twins. Are you showing?

Min said...

Nope, not really, but then I have a lot more meat on my bones to start with than she does! I'm just waiting, I'm at that point when one day I will wake up and nothing will fit.

Michelle said...

I can't believe how old Aaron is getting. It seemed like yesterday he was in diapers. It looked as if he had a lot of fun in his school play. I am glad to hear that you are doing well Mindy. You will have to let me know what you find out on Oct. 25th.