Saturday, October 22, 2005

TO THE "DUMPITY" PATCH WE GO...


Here are Emma and Maggie at the dumpity patch. Yes, I said dumpity. That's what Maggie calls pumpkins. I don't know why, I guess because she's so silly. Anyway, we had fun, and they each got a pumpkin. I guess we'll paint faces on them for family night on Monday. It's easier and cleaner than carving. And safer. And now I get to do a cute scrapbook page for their books. I know, I know, I've crossed over. Shame on me. I resisted as long as I could, but the peer pressure was just too much. Thanks, Min. Looking forward to Tuesday.

4 comments:

Min said...

Glad to know that you have finally succombed to the "evils" of scrapbooking! I finally started on Alex's... and Aimee and Aaron's are almost 2 years behind too... oh, well.

Keli said...

Yeah, I was so good and got caught up, but now I have to start with Emma's starting school. I'm already behind. I've done our Yellowstone trip, but I have some cutesie pages I want to do as well. Especially one with Mags and her "yellow". She seriously cried and tried to open the dryer when we were washing it. I was thinking of getting her naked walking dragging her blankie. wouldn't that be cute? I want to get a post bound album. What is the best kind?

Min said...

I don't know what the best kind is. I usually get one that i like the look of that is cheaper. Check the price of refills... that can make a HUGE difference. Most refills will work with most books, even if they are not the same brand... but not always. Sometimes they will have large packs of refills instead of only having 5/pack. Also watch the sales flyers... they will go on sale quite regularly.

So far, I really like the post bound... better than the straphinge.

Keli said...

Yeah, K and Co had some way cute ones, so maybe i'll check those out. Thanks.