Wednesday, October 19, 2005

an update...

Hey everyone!

Just so that you know... we are having our ultrasound next Tues the 25th. We'll let you know what we find out soon after that.

I was talking to Michelle last night, and she mentioned something about Kristin having an ultrasound soon... what's up?

Things are going well here. We had a little drama here yesterday... Aaron got home from school and told me that Aimee was still on the bus. She was busy talking to a friend and didn't get off. Aaron. Alex and I walked back down to the bus stop and met up with another mom from down the street that knew Aimee didn't get off. The other mom was got in her car to go look for Aimee while I waited at the bus stop. As she was leaving the bus came back with Aimee. The bus driver was very nice, and Aimee was in tears. Aaron now has strict instructions to make sure that Aimee is off the bus and walking with him before heading home. Their instructions before were to walk home together, so I didn't think they needed more instruction than that... I guess they did. Anyway, they all got home, and I got to know one of my neighbors a little better.

3 comments:

Keli said...

Oh, so scary! I would freak out if Emma didn't get off the bus. I freak out if it's even a little late dropping off! Glad it all worked out. Kristen is having her ultrasound today. It's her first OB visit, so I guess it's a routine test. Let us know what you're having...you're finding out, right?

Min said...

Yep, we're finding out... I'll probably post it on the blog before I get a chance to call. We have it in the morning, and don't have free minutes until after 9 pm... so check the blog, and we'll try to call that night, but aren't sure how many people will actually get called that night.

Keli said...

Cool, as long as we find out. My cousin had her baby last night. She had PIH, so they induced her a month early. Well, they ended up taking the baby C-section last night and he was 9 lbs, 14 oz. A month early! Can you believe it! Poor woman won't even be able to pick up her own baby! They're both fine, so that's good. Well, let us know!